This year the Etsy Dallas Jingle Bash descends on Eddie Deen's Ranch, located just south of the Dallas Convention Center on Lamar St. in Dallas, Texas. A world-class entertainment venue, the location has an eclectic charm and authentic Texas atmosphere. Etsy Dallas' Jingle Bash, a premier handmade shopping event and party, will showcase the very best in handmade apparel, bags, jewelry, home décor, accessories, art, pottery and more! Hand-picked artists, crafters and designers from near and far will all gather at the Jingle Bash for pure shopping pleasure.
Let's get ready to SHOP + PARTY + ART + CRAFT:
- The best shopping experience featuring handmade art & craft from Dallas and beyond
- Free DIY make and take crafts
- Bars and restaurants on-site
- Party tunes
- Photo Booth benefiting a local charity
- Free admission, wheelchair/stroller accessible, plenty of parking
- Free collectible Bash Bags™ for the first 50 adult shoppers in line at 10:30 am, chock full of handmade goods from artists and sponsors
Eddie Deen's Ranch is conveniently located just south of the Dallas Convention Center on Lamar St in downtown Dallas. It is immediately accessible from I-30, I-35 and HWY 75 and minutes from the Dallas North Tollway. Since the venue is next door to the Convention Center it is also easily accessible via the DART rail system. Parking at the venue is $5-$10 and is wheelchair and stroller accessible. Please note we experience large crowds during peak hours and strollers may have difficulty navigating.